Nowadays, thanks to the World Wide Web, much guitar instruction can be done over the Internet! Read the info below, and if you'd like to book a lesson, please click here.
- GENERAL: Each Skype lesson will focus on the individual player's needs - as each student is different, I tailor the content to fit YOU as best as possible. I teach on multiple subjects, but the popular ones tend to be:
- Groove, time-feel, and rhythm guitar concepts across multiple genres
- Phrasing and soloing
- Composition and arranging for instrumental music
- Gear and tone
- Music career topics (session work, touring, social media, band-leading, and more)
- COST, ETC.: A lesson is $75, and an hour in length. Once we settle on a time, please pre-pay 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time to secure the booking. I will provide you with an email address for payment and my Skype name. If payment is not received in time, and with no correspondence, the lesson will be cancelled. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance as well.
- OTHER STUFF: When contacting me for a lesson, please give me an idea of what you'd like to work on! If you have links to your playing, either audio or video, include those as well. Do not send any files unless requested. The more I know about you and your playing, the easier it is for me to develop the appropriate content. I can cram a lot into an hour, so most students drop by about once a month, or once every two months. I look forward to working with you!